Year of birth entry

Dear researchers, I wonder whether it would be possible to select the birth year also by typing, going down from 1850 each time is a bit, well, uncomfortable. It works with the day of birth, so it might be possible.
There are many shortcuts for the forum, I wonder whether it would be possible to also establish shortcuts for going to buttons like „next“. Or even a tab? I know it’s old fashioned, but for some people it might make data entry more fluent and comfortable. TAB is possible for entry-fields, so perhaps it might be possible.
Overall: Great tool!

1 „Gefällt mir“

Same – I could work faster with better keyboard support. While it is possible to type the birth date, you must first click on the day, type the day number (starting with 0 if applicable), type Return, Tab to get to the month field, type the month number (starting with 0 if applicable), Tab, enter the year (four digits) – and then not Return, otherwise you get a second date line that you can only delete together with the first. There’s also no visible indicator if I can tab to the Next button.

2 „Gefällt mir“

Thank you for your feedback! We are collecting everything and hope that we can implement one or two suggestions from the community. Please be patient with us, we are working hard behind the scenes.

Very good point. If I could wish for one improvement in the new tool, it would be better keyboard support, especially for navigating with the TAB and RETURN keys :slight_smile:

2 „Gefällt mir“