No contribution to a discussion

After some days this is the second Bremen card where I can’t post a question (= start a discussion). I can’t see or contribute to an existing discussion either. (I’m logged in)
I searched for this emigrant`s name in the forum and found this already existing discussion (same card) So I’m probably the 2nd or 3rd volunteer indexing this card. (Or could this card be in the workflow twice? )

I thought that while working on a document I would be able to see and to contribute to already existing discussions posted by other volunteers.
Am I wrong? Or is there a mistake in the system?

Thanks for a short answer!

Dear @routebleue,

Thank you for pointing out this problem! I currently have no explanation for this. I think we’ll have to look deeper into the backend of the forum and possibly ask our colleagues from online management for help.
We will definitely look into it.

All the best,
Franziska

1 „Gefällt mir“

Also for this document, it is not possible to start a discussion.:

7-14-1 Documentation of the CLI

do_DMBkRaU5mqyjUQ4pzfUkq

Another one

7-14-1 Documentation of the CLI
do_a4F6WPyGmERJvqrVgSkFm

Hi @velthove1 !
Are these the cards you are referring to?

If yes, my assumption might be correct: There is already a comment / a discussion for a specific card, making it impossible for the following volunteer(s) to start a new discussion or see / contribute to the existing one. (At least as far as the CLI and and the Bremen cards are concerned.)

Have a sunny day anyway!

Correct and thanks, @routebleue .

I could not find the way to post the link to these cards.

Seems to be the same for the Dachau IPN cards.
I just had the card below and couldn’t start a discussion, nor could I see/contribute to an existing discussion either.
It’s in the forum, I myself worked on it 19 days ago !